Miranda P. Kaye, Ph.D.
Director, Survey Research Center (SRC)
Associate Research Professor
Affiliate Faculty RTPM
Miranda has extensive research and program management experience. At the SRC, Miranda manages large-scale, multi-modal, longitudinal field studies, and RDD studies. In her own research, she applies multivariate methods to the study of human development, health, and well-being, with a focus on measurement and program evaluation. In addition to providing the scientific vision for the SRC, Miranda is passionate about applying best practices for survey research and building effective teams to collect data for research projects collecting data across the country.
Professional Employment Experience
- Program Manager; Survey Research Center (2019-2021)
- Research and Evaluation Scientist; Clearinghouse for Military Family Readiness at Penn State (2015-2021)
- Assistant Professor, Department of Exercise and Sport Science; Ithaca College (2009-2015)
Measurement, Validity, Program evaluation
- Ph.D., Kinesiology, The Pennsylvania State University
- M.S, Exercise Science, Arizona State University
- B.S., Human Development and Family Studies, Cornell University